- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like more information regarding ordering or deliveries. We welcome any queries. Visit the 'Contact Us' section below to choose how to reach us. We are here to help 🙂.
- We operate from Birmingham City Centre.
- FREE DELIVERY for all orders totalling £30 and over within 8 miles of B1-
- FREE DELIVERY until New Year to all our long standing Pedalling Pantry Patrons on all orders
- FREE DELIVERY to B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B12 0, B15 1, B15 2 (East of Ampton Road) and B16 8
- All other postcodes within 4 miles of B1 and under £30 will be charged a delivery fee of £3.
Tuesday delivery - Postcodes including Deritend, Bordesley Green, Balsall Heath, Moseley, Moor Green, King's Heath, Hall Green, Shirley, please order before 8pm on Saturday if ordering bread and before midnight on Sunday if not.
Wednesday delivery - Postcodes including Bath Row, Park Central, Selly Oak, Stirchley, Bournville, Cotteridge, Kings Norton, Weoley Castle, Northfield, Longbridge please order before 8pm on Monday if ordering bread and before midnight on Monday if not.
Thursday delivery - Postcodes including Edgbaston (West), bearwood, Smethwick, Oldbury, Harborne, Quinton please order before 8pm on Monday if ordering bread and before midnight on Tuesday if not.
- Friday delivery - Postcodes including City Centre, Ladywood,Edgbaston (East), Jewellery Quarter, Spring Hill, Hockley, Erdington, Sutton Coldfield please order before 8pm on Wednesday if ordering bread and before midnight on Wednesday if not.
- Coming soon... our modified cargo bike pop-up shop! Look out on Facebook for notifications of where we will be in and around Birmingham. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you x